By purchasing a Key West Attractions Vacation Pass you accept these Terms and Conditions of use. Purchase and use of the Vacation Pass is in accordance with each individual member participating on the Vacation Pass. Copies of the Vacation Pass offers are displayed online at www.keywestattractions.org or by telephoning 305-293-7249. $6 shipping and handling fee not included.
Key West Attractions Association Vacation Pass
THE KEY WEST ATTRACTIONS VACATION PASS WILL ONLY BE VALID WHEN USED FROM JUNE 1, 2013 – DECEMBER 15, 2013. PHOTOCOPIES OF THE ANNUAL PASS COUPONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. MISUSE WILL RESULT IN THE VACATION PASS BEING VOIDED. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO SEVEN (7) DAYS OF PURCHASE TO RECEIVE THE VACATION PASS. PURCHASERS OF THE PASS WHO PLAN TO VISIT THE AREA WITHIN THE SEVEN (7) DAY SHIPPING AND PROCESSING PERIOD SHOULD CALL AND MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE PASS TO BE DELIVERED TO THEIR ACCOMMODATION OF CHOICE.
1. The Key West Attractions Association [“Members”] that are part of the Vacation Pass are: Audubon House and Tropical Gardens, Barefoot Billy’s Inc., Casa Marina Sun-Sun Restaurant, Classic Harbor Line Yacht Beacon, Conch Tour Train, DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Key Resort, Danger Charters, El Meson de Pepé, Fury Water Adventures, Harry S. Truman Little White House, Key West Aquarium, Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory, Key West Botanical Garden Society, Key West Eco Tour, Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum, Old Town Trolley Tours® of Key West, Sebago Watersports, Schooner Appledore, Smokin’ Tuna Saloon, Ripley’s Believe it Not! and Rum Barrel Restaurant.
2. Each Vacation Pass holder will be issued his or her own numbered Vacation Pass coupon booklet.
3. The Vacation Pass entitles the holder admission or to stay at the “Members” businesses during Fourth of July weekend (Jul. 4-7), Labor Day Weekend (Aug. 31-Sept. 2), Fantasy Fest Week (Oct. 18 - Oct. 27), and Thanksgiving Weekend (Nov. 28-Dec.1), 2013. The coupons may be subject to other blackout dates or further restrictions. It is the holder’s responsibility to check with each “Members” ahead of time. Please check “Members” for the opening and closing dates and times before visit. Please note that not all attractions are open all year. For the avoidance of doubt, the full value or any part of the value of the Vacation Pass will not be refunded nor will any compensation be payable if any of the “Members” are no longer available or closed during the year.
4. The Key West Attraction Vacation Pass has certain restrictions, specific to the individual “Member”, including but not limited to the following: All hotels including the DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Key Resort are subject to availability.
5. The purchaser of the Vacation Pass must be present and relinquish the discount coupon at the time of purchase at the participating “Members” business in order to receive the discount.
6. The Key West Attractions Vacation Passes are non-transferable and cannot be sold, loaned or given away to or used by a third party. Access may be denied to any of our “Members” businesses in the event of fraud or misuse of the Vacation Pass, and the Vacation Pass can be withdrawn from any person whose conduct is deemed to be inappropriate at the absolute discretion of Key West Attractions Association. Inappropriate conduct includes, but is not limited to, allowing or assisting a third party to attempt to gain unauthorized or improper access to any Attraction with a Vacation Pass of which they are not the valid holder. For the avoidance of doubt no refund will be given in such circumstances.
7. The management of the relevant “Members” reserves the right to refuse admission for any reason as provided by each “Members” regulations including, but not being limited to, the “Members” reaching full capacity.
8. Each Vacation Pass has an attached Vacation Coupon Sheet. The sheet consists of 21 coupons, that are valid at each of the participating “Members” businesses. These coupons are one time use only. Once used, the “Members” coupon is torn away from Vacation Pass and is no longer valid.
9. The Vacation Passes cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer, voucher or advance booking or with any other offer, discount or retail/restaurant incentive.
10. Refunds are not available in any circumstances. Including failure to complete your vacation due to acts of God, not limited to weather including hurricanes and evacuations of Key West.
11. In the event of a lost Annual Pass, Key West Attractions Association will not re-issue a replacement Vacation Pass.
12. Once a Vacation Pass reaches its expiration date of December 15, 2013, it is no longer valid.